Thursday, June 19, 2008

"It is said that once an entire army marched against him. A real army."

Brag: The iPod I ordered from the PokerStars VIP store is finally here after a little over four weeks.

Beat: I didn't realize that I got a terrible FPP conversion rate on it.

Brag: Celtics won the NBA championship. Ship ship ship. (Ship.)

Brag: Russia into the quarters of Euro 08 over Sweden.

Beat: When I went to piss, my dick flipped up and hit me across the face and loosened a tooth.

Beat: I still don't have a million dollars.

Variance: I run multiple thousands of dollars below equity at flips lifetime.

Variance: I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch.


Other news:

Today I was sitting on a train and looking out the window. Shit was baller, I almost saw a blue car. Then the tides turned imo, and the train went underground, so I couldn't look at anything outside of the train when looking out of the window; I could only see the reflection of other shit inside the train. And so I saw this fat woman with a kid. I was like LOL bitch where'd you steal that kid, it's obv. not your kid, no one would fuck you. Except I didn't say to her, I said it to her reflection, so she didn't react. After this, the conductor (I generally refer to him as the master of the transportational arts) announced that the train would not be stopping at one of the normally scheduled stops due to construction or some BS he probably made up. Immediately, fatty's reflection starts freaking out. I look over, and fatty is freaking out as well. I'm sighin hardcore cause she opens her mouth and her voice sounds like speaker distortion (Shoulda gotten the warranty on your voicebox bitch!). She's throwing a fit because she supposedly needs to get off at the stop the trains not stopping at (Stippedy-doo-wop-stop-pop-pop). She's like "What am I going to do imo!" I resist the urge to say "What, what, in your butt." and recommend that she pull the emergency brake on the train right when it passes by that stop and kick out the emergency window and climb the fuck out. She seriously considers it for a moment and then decides (that she's too fat to fit outside the emergency window and...) that she will get off one stop prior to her original destination. I'm fistpumpin' all over the place because that means less time spent near fatty. Crucial victory afaik, thoughts on flop play?

3 comments:

Jay said...

Fold pf imo!

Your sick, but you know, it's a bit different from most of the other blogs ;)

Zach said...

LOL, you ever considered writing for money to make up for how bad you run? I laugh so hard everytime I read your posts like this, some funny shit.

enty said...

Just reread and lmao all over the place.

Seriously how come you are the only one who has ever written anything online that actually make me laugh out loud ?