Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To face what we are in the end, we stand before the light, and our true nature is revealed. Self-revelation is annihilation of self.

We're all familiar with the saying "Rick James in the veins, real niggas never change." Nevertheless, I find it chiefly important to adapt, upgrade, and reconfigure our perspectives, goals, and philosophies in life. I'm at one of those points in my poker career, and I feel it's important to mention, since readers of my blog deserve to get news about things like this in an orderly, and up-to-date fashion (I'm in discussion with ESPN about having PTI do a segment on me bi-weekly). I've decided to withdraw my entire bankroll and try to recreate Chris Ferguson's $0 to $10,000 in one year challenge. The special exception I'm making in my case, is that I have to play with a piece of tape covering my cards so I can't see them. I hope that you will all follow my progress. I've set up a special live feed on my pursuit of glory on www.imfuckingkidding.com. Wait, what's that? The link doesn't work? Oh yeah, that's because I'm leveling you, suckaz (wave good bye to the serious tone of this blog post). I'm not doing something that outrageous. I'm just moving to heads-up cash games because I've got the support and motivation to do so at the moment. (And I've been running like a Pentium II at full ring.) It'll be a pretty drastic and, at times, painful move, but fuck it, I'm a thug. I can handle it. Anyways, if anyone wants to talk about the move, or whatever poker related, PM me, IM me, give me a blowjob with a mouthful of beer, etc..

On another note, I've made a conclusion about socializing with people you don't know. Seriously, try this, and you'll see immediate results. The next time you find yourself in a conversation with someone you've never spoken with before (teller at your bank, librarian, fireman, Pokemon trainer, whomever), use the phrase "AIDS epidemic." It lets people know that you are concerned with the state of society in Africa, and that you are overall, a well-rounded, educated individual. In more structured and formal settings, "pubic plague" will work just as well. This technique can also be used for college essays, and other written presentations (PowerPoints, e-mails), so long as the phrase is bolded, and at least one font size larger than the other words that surround it. No need to thank me, just payin' it forward.


Sorry to cut this post short, but expect to see more updates soon. I know I have not been on my A-game in terms of posting frequency, but I don't want to overload you with a bukkakke* (do you see what I did there?) of wit and brilliance while you are yet so new to my writing.





* ROFL: Spell-check underlined bukkakke as a misspelled word and suggested "Hanukkah" as an alternative**.

** On second thought, I guess Hanukkah would work almost as well.










One.

4 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

You know the African AIDS epidemic has certainly spiraled out of control. It's good to see a fine young man such as yourself talking about it. Gives me hope for humanity.


How was the vacation?

Jay said...

Vanq, Now I know why I chat to you most evenings on AIM. .... Not that I'm gay or anything... so don't be getting any ideas, I'm totally hetro...Anyways I digress... Awesome blog imo!

Entiteit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Entiteit said...

Pure gold IMO we want MOAR

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-kitten-is-astounded.jpg